PokéBall
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Tu connais crétinus? FILS DE PUTE !!!

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

la petite

AuteurMessage
Marcilio
Admin
Marcilio

la petite Empty
MessageSujet: la petite   la petite Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 21:25

Hi,where are you from?

I'm from France ^^ I'm Julien and I 17 Smile

Oh,I am from China and I am 15.I can speak a little English,so maybe sometimes I can't understand what you say,haha. But I can try to understand you.please don't mind,thank you.

Me too, i do not speak very good english ^^

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://poke-ball.forumactif.org
Marcilio
Admin
Marcilio

la petite Empty
MessageSujet: Re: la petite   la petite Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan - 21:42

en..I want to know your life.

My name is julien, i'm 17 and i live in france, Lyon the 3rd city in France. it's a small city for China but for France it's a big city ^^ i'm in high school in 11th grade and I love music (RAP, Kpop and sometime i'm listening chinese music), I love the asians movies (Korean, Japanese and Chinese movies) and the historic movies, or the lifes in the ghetto movies ^^ i'm a boy and I love China and southkorea, and and when I grew up I would go to live in south korea and China ^^ and you Smile

Oh,I am happy to hear from you.I am in high school in 10th grade haha,my school is very strict and we have lots of homework to do.I live in Shandong Province and I have been to many places of interests in China.China really has lots of interests,so do France.
Today is our last day off of the National Day,if in primary schools or middle schools they have7 days off---we only have 4.Tomorrow we have to get back to school,I am sorry I can't reply you because we are not allowed to use Internet until we have days off,but we only have day off once a month even once two months.So if you haven't heard from me for so long,Don't feel unhappy.I am sorry about it.
I like drawing pictures and playing the piano.But we have no time doing what we want to do.I hope you can go to China one day and if you come to China in summer of 2017,I can travle with you in China.Because I have finished my high school study and will travel all over the China.I also hope I can go to France, the USA and England in many years.

Oh in China and southkorea the school is very strict Surprised
the school in France is not strict, it's the opposite ^^ young people do not respect their teachers and in difficult districts teachers are insulted and sometimes beaten by their students. it is shameful to say that but it's the truth and I have seen many teachers resign because they were fed up. but I want to get my diploma to be able to live in South Korea.

I would be the happiest if during a summer 2017 or 2018 you come with me to travel to China, I would do anything to be very strong in English to be able to understand =D ^^
if you come in France, in Lyon you can sleep in my house because I have three bedrooms ^^ and I would be happy to show you what it's France ^^
I would be unhappy not to be able to talk to you then it's sad not to be able to do while you are studying and not having much time off anything. Good chance Smile)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://poke-ball.forumactif.org

la petite
Page 1 sur 1